[Cbc] Cbc change log

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Wed Feb 2 10:59:16 EST 2011

The upgrade from 2.3 to 2.4 was substantial in terms of performance.
Many things changed internal to Cbc. Performance should be improved
across the board if upgrading from 2.3 to 2.4. Upgrading to versions
2.5 through 2.7 will not affect performance. These upgrades primarily
involved changes to source code organization, the build system, and
licensing.

Cheers,

Ted