[Cbc] Fwd: ask for help

Christos chtsolak at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 09:30:28 EST 2011

-i do not know if this list is the appropriate place to ask this type of
questions or the cbc-tickets at list.coin-or.org
<mailto:cbc-tickets at list.coin-or.org>

-I corrected many errors but now i have some  questions:

When i run the attached program (the DAS function)
trying to solve this
problem:http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img855/4619/photo31211131234.jpg&via=mupload&newlp=1
<http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img855/4619/photo31211131234.jpg&via=mupload&newlp=1>

i get the message "*Problem proven infeasible*"
_
The lower bounds are positive._

I used _as a guide the SOS1_ model.

Is this solver's defect, or SOS1's?

like what should the code, for calling cbc and solving, be?

If you have some spare time, it would be really helpful to_make a
session on teamviewer or skype_
Thank you