[Cbc] COIN_HAS_CLP undefined in SVN trunk version

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Thu Aug 11 17:09:45 EDT 2011

Hi,

it's not a bug.
With Cbc 2.8, we changed the way how the configuration header files are
handled. They define a lot of symbols that are used only to build the
corresponding package, but should not be made visible for a user. So the
installed header files only contain a few defines which names are
specific to the package.
COIN_HAS_CLP is obviously one of these private symbols.

Stefan