[Cbc] Wrong objective value of small IP

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Fri Apr 15 10:14:20 EDT 2011

Alpar,

Fixed in trunk.  If you remind me in a week I can put fix in stable 2.6,
or you can just replace CbcModel:AddIntegers in stable by one in trunk.
I would prefer to be cautious in stable as it is a small change but if I
have got it wrong it could be disastrous.  It all looks OK on my checks.

The code for turning continuous variables into integer ones was broken
and

2*x1 + x2 <= 2

where x2 is integer

had a stupid mistake where it forgot that the coefficient of x2 was 1
and treated constraint as if all entries were 2 - so thought x1 would be
integer valued.

John Forrest