[Cbc] Constraint/Variable generation

Nathann Cohen nathann.cohen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 07:41:13 EDT 2010

Hello everybody !!!

I have been taking a long look at the documentation of Cbc and Osi --
and I don't doubt I missed it --  but I haven't been able to find an
answer to the following question : is it possible to solve a MILP
through constraint generation with Cbc ? It looks like each call to
branchAndBound() ends up fixing the bounds of each variable on the
solution found (so the problem itself is modified !) -- and I guess
the tree is totally destroyed at the end of the method.... Is there a
trick I didn't see ? :-)

Thank you very much !!!

Nathann