[Cbc] Wrong answer on pk1 with CBC 2.5.0

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Tue Oct 12 07:23:36 EDT 2010

Emilie,

Somehow with the combination of those primal and dual tolerances, Clp
was managing to get a solution with objective less than 0.0 (which is
not really possible) and oscillating.  It got confused.  I have put a
patch in, which can't do any harm and solves immediate problem.  Not the
best solution.

John Forrest