[Cbc] How to get the lower bound?

Gabrielle A. Grun grun at cs.sfu.ca
Sun Nov 7 13:34:54 EST 2010

Hi Thomas,

is this what you are after?
/// Get best objective function value as minimization
inline double getMinimizationObjValue() const
{ return bestObjective_;};
[CbcModel.hpp]

You should be seeing bestObjective_ in any case as John says.

{CBC_END,5,1,"Partial search - best objective %g (best possible %g), took %d
iterations and %d nodes (%.2f seconds)"},
CbcMessage.cpp]

status_=1;
if (!status_) {
// Set best possible unless stopped on gap
if(secondaryStatus_ != 2)
bestPossibleObjective_=bestObjective_;
handler_->message(CBC_END_GOOD,messages_)
<< bestObjective_ << numberIterations_ << numberNodes_<<getCurrentSeconds()
<< CoinMessageEol ;
} else {
handler_->message(CBC_END,messages_)
<< bestObjective_ <<bestPossibleObjective_
<< numberIterations_ << numberNodes_<<getCurrentSeconds()
<< CoinMessageEol ;
}
CbcModel::branchAndBound---------CbcModel.cpp]

Take care.