[Cbc] CBC 2.6 Missing ThirdParty ?

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Thu Nov 4 22:31:18 EDT 2010

The ThirdParty project are now back in the externals and the externals
point to release versions of all dependent projects. As Lou said, if
you want to change to stable versions of dependent projects, just do

svn propset svn:externals -F Dependencies .

in the root of the checkout, followed by "svn update". To update to
the latest releases of dependent projects (or just reset the externals
back to releases), you can do

BuildTools/set_externals Dependencies

and then "svn update". If you want to check what the externals are
currently set to, you can do

svn propget svn:externals or go to

https://projects.coin-or.org/Cbc/browser/stable/2.6/

and look at the bottom of the page where the properties are listed.

Cheers,

Ted