[Cbc] Slow CBC sample example

Matěj Týč matej.tyc at gmail.com
Mon May 31 17:05:47 EDT 2010

Hi Haroldo,
thank you for your reply..

On Mon, 2010-05-31 at 17:37 -0300, Haroldo Santos wrote:
> Which compiler and compiler flags you use ?

I use quite recent gcc and first of all, I have left flags as they were.
Then I have compiled it with -O0 -g and this is the case even now.
But I think that this is not of top importance since both my compiled
example and the executable are supposed to use the same library compiled
with the same flags anyway.
I have tried to debug the executable to discover the trick, but as you
can surely imagine, I got lost very quickly :-)
Anyway, I attach the captured stdout.
Regards,
Matej