[Cbc] Slow CBC sample example

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jun 1 04:15:01 EDT 2010

Hi,

the executable uses CbcMain to solve a model. That usually gives much
performance than just calling model.branchAndBound() (as in the example
you cite). There are examples and some interface projects that show how
to use CbcMain:
https://projects.coin-or.org/Cbc/browser/stable/2.4/Cbc/examples/driver3.cpp
https://projects.coin-or.org/Cbc/browser/stable/2.4/Cbc/examples/driver4.cpp
https://projects.coin-or.org/OS/browser/stable/2.1/OS/src/OSSolverInterfaces/OSCoinSolver.cpp