[Cbc] How to iteratively cutting the current optimal solution

Pierre.Lebodic at lri.fr Pierre.Lebodic at lri.fr
Wed Sep 2 04:44:53 EDT 2009

Thanks for your answer. The first thread was indeed close to what I'd like
to do. From what I read from the answer to the second thread, one has to
start from scratch to solve each iteration, losing the whole B&B tree.
I've been unsuccessfully searching for a free MIP solver with this
feature. It seems to be on SYMPHONY roadmap. I hope this gets added soon
to either one! :) Thanks again and sorry for the quick edit grammar error
in the title.

Regards,

Pierre