[Cbc] problem status returns false claim of infeasible using CbcMain

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Mon Oct 26 12:05:57 EDT 2009

FYI. I ran this with Purify on windows and did not see any memory corruption
errors... besides the stuff we always see with UMRs:

[W] UMR: Uninitialized memory read in
CoinFactorization::pivotOneOtherRow(int,int) {6 occurrences}
[W] UMR: Uninitialized memory read in
CoinFactorization::pivotOneOtherRow(int,int) {15 occurrences}
[W] UMR: Uninitialized memory read in N::CoinCopyN(double const *,int,double
*) {486 occurrences}
[W] UMR: Uninitialized memory read in N::CoinCopyN(double const *,int,double
*) {1142 occurrences}
[W] UMR: Uninitialized memory read in N::CoinCopyN(double const *,int,double
*) {488 occurrences}
[W] UMR: Uninitialized memory read in N::CoinCopyN(double const *,int,double
*) {503 occurrences}
[W] UMR: Uninitialized memory read in N::CoinCopyN(double const *,int,double
*) {490 occurrences}
[W] UMR: Uninitialized memory read in N::CoinCopyN(double const *,int,double
*) {1135 occurrences}
[W] UMR: Uninitialized memory read in
CoinFactorization::pivotOneOtherRow(int,int) {325 occurrences}
[W] UMR: Uninitialized memory read in
CoinFactorization::pivotOneOtherRow(int,int) {177 occurrences}

Let me know if you have any ideas on this one. I know this problem is
particularly badly scaled.

http://coral.ie.lehigh.edu/~magh/tmp/PRICE_AND_CUT_subProb_relax2.n0.c0.p0.b2.lp<http://coral.ie.lehigh.edu/%7Emagh/tmp/PRICE_AND_CUT_subProb_relax2.n0.c0.p0.b2.lp>