[Cbc] [CBC] Time limit in Cbc

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 25 12:06:14 EDT 2009

Mathieu,

It sounds as if the cut generators you are using have "mustCallAgain" flag
set so that they go round and round until no cut is generated.  - is that
so?

I have modified code so eventHappened_ will be set - that seems to skip
more stuff and I hope it will do the trick for you (and stop a bit faster).

John