[Cbc] pb with matrix of constraints

ycollet at freesurf.fr ycollet at freesurf.fr
Wed Apr 29 02:21:17 EDT 2009

I am storing the problem into a ClpSimplex class:

modelSimplex = new ClpSimplex();
modelSimplex->loadProblem(A_matrix,stk(l_lhs),stk(l_rhs),stk(l_c),stk(l_lower),stk(l_upper));

The problem seem to lies in the way I deal with the SOS constraints.
The Scilab Clp version works fine with separate objective function vector
and constraint matrix.
The Scilab Cbc version works fine with separate objective function vector
and constraint matrix and no SOS constraints
Once I add the SOS constraints, it's the mess.

YC

You will be passing a problem to the underlying solver, presumably OsiClp.
How are you doing that - if with loadProblem it seems odd that the first
row of matrix should appear in objective array?

John Forrest