[Cbc] Some issues with cbc 2.2.2 release

Torsten Fahle Torsten.Fahle at inform-ac.com
Tue Apr 28 13:10:23 EDT 2009

Hi,

during tests we found some issues in the cbc 2.2.2 release packet. They are reported in the trac system
* an assertion `numberRows=basis->getNumArtificial()' fails in preprocessing on miplib2003/seymour (#74 only linux, not windows)
* an uninitialized variable in liftAndProjekt cuts on miplib2003/fiber, sometimes crashes afterwards. There are several if-blocks where that
   var is assigned a value. However, some cases in fiber.mps don't fit to any of these blocks. (#76, linux and windows)
* assertion fail in updateDualsInDuals during branch-and-cut on miplib2003/arki001  (#77 only testet on linux)
* crashes with bad_alloc exception on windows (not easy to reproduce, maybe a pure windows issue as no problem on linux) (#75, reported for a1c1s1, but also (rarely) occurring on other instances of miplib2003)

I will be happy to provide more information if needed

Thanks,

  Torsten