[Cbc] Meaning of the first chars in the log

ycollet at freesurf.fr ycollet at freesurf.fr
Wed Oct 15 07:42:44 EDT 2008

Hello,

What is the meaning of the fist chars in the log messages ?
I understand that Clp means ... Clp has been used, but what is the
meaning of the other values ?

Here is the example of log messages I've got:

Clp1001I Initial range of elements is 1 to 1
Clp1004I Not bothering to scale as good enough
Clp0022I Absolute values of scaled rhs range from 1 to 1, minimum gap 1e+100
Clp0020I Absolute values of scaled objective range from 31 to 2258
Clp0021I Absolute values of scaled bounds range from 1 to 1, minimum gap 1
Clp0000I Optimal - objective value 55535.4
Clp1001I Initial range of elements is 1 to 1
Clp1004I Not bothering to scale as good enough
Clp0022I Absolute values of scaled rhs range from 1 to 1, minimum gap 1e+100
Clp0020I Absolute values of scaled objective range from 31 to 2258
Clp0021I Absolute values of scaled bounds range from 1 to 1, minimum gap 1
Clp0006I 0  Obj 55535.4
Clp0006I 0  Obj 55535.4
Clp0000I Optimal - objective value 55535.4

Your sincerely,

YC