[Cbc] problem in debugging Cbc

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 16 09:36:16 EDT 2008

Hi,

> in my Cbc implementation, I receive an error during debugging when I call the
> "initialSolve()" function. This error occurs in the following function.
>
> CoinMessageHandler::operator<< (double doublevalue)
>
> After "doubleValue_.push_back(doublevalue)" line , it gives "vector insert
> iterator outside range" error.
>
> Could you please help me?

Can you send the sequence of function calls that led to this problem?
That is, a stack trace?
Or if you are in Linux, can you run valgrind and send the first error
message it produces?
Of course, best would be a sample program or mps to reproduce the problem.

Stefan

--
Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics