[Cbc] Help in renaming default variables

Haroldo Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 09:52:15 EST 2008

Hi,

Using OsiClpSolver you need to set this param:
setIntParam(OsiNameDiscipline, 1);

To have variable names stored.
I don't know why this is not set by default...

Should fix this problem

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 12:26 PM, Ramasubramaniam Muthurathnasabapthy <
iiscrams at gmail.com> wrote:

> Im using Bcp ver 1.1.2. I was trying to rename the default variable names
> with my own column names. Im using solver- OsiClpSolverInterface -
> setColName() method. No compilation error. But the method doesn seem to
> work. The variables retain their default names C0000**. Need help on this.
>
> Also, interested to know if there are any COIN users from India?
>
> Rams

Haroldo Gambini Santos
http://www.ic.uff.br/~hsantos
haroldo.santos at gmail.com