[Cbc] seg fault running simple MIP with trunk branch Cbc

Kish Shen kisshen at cisco.com
Fri Apr 4 06:54:50 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have just downloaded the trunk branch Cbc (with Clp as the LP solver)
April 2nd, and I get a seg fault with this on Linux (x86, 32 bits), when
running even the simplest of MIP problems, e.g.

Minimize
obj: x0
Subject To
cons0:  x0 - x1 = 0
cons1:  x0 + x1 >= 3
Bounds
  x0 Free
  x1 Free
Integers
x0
End

I do not get this problem with my previous download of Cbc, from Feb 21st.

I am using my own code to run Cbc, and I can provide the code that will
duplicate the problem (at least on the Linux machines I am running on).

Thanks and cheers,

Kish Shen