[Cbc] error

Spring springsender at yahoo.it
Fri Sep 21 10:01:31 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to solve a Binary optimization problem by using both coin-or cbc an glpk solver. In particular I'm using glpk to create the mps file for the problem and cbc to solve it.
My optimization problem is the following: I'have 30 cars and 374 park rows and I have to find the best parking.
I have choose to solve firstly the problem with 20 cars and all the park rows, I've obtained the solution and now I want to solve the problem with 30 cars and all the rows by fixing to 1 the variables obtained like results with 20 cars but when I give the generated mps file to cbc I've the following error:
Model was imported from D:/workspace/OptimizationProject/info/optimizationFiles/F2cv_ProblemDescription.mps in 2.303 seconds
1 infeasibilities
Problem is infeasible - tightenPrimalBounds!

What's the problem?
I've solved in the same way the problem with Glpk and I've no errors.

Thanks