[Cbc] decide on feasible solution after (time/node) limit exceed

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 27 10:04:20 EDT 2007

Will look at it.

for now test bestSolution - if not NULL then has best solution

John Forrest

             Stefan Vigerske
             <stefan at math.hu-b
             erlin.de>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  cbc at list.coin-or.org
             cbc-bounces at list.                                          cc
             coin-or.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Cbc] decide on feasible
             06/27/07 09:31 AM         solution after (time/node) limit
                                       exceed

Hi,

please find attached a simple program and model which illustrates the
problem.

--
Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics