[Cbc] decide on feasible solution after (time/node) limit exceed

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Wed Jun 27 08:29:38 EDT 2007

Hi,

when Cbc exists with an exceed of time or node limit, how do I decide
whether a feasible solution has been found?
For one model, I tried bool CbcModel::feasibleSolution(int &
numberIntegerInfeasibilities, int & numberObjectInfeasibilities), but it
report true and no infeasibilities, even though Cbc has not find a
feasible point ("best objective 1E+50").
Also the point that I get with CbcModel::solver()->getColSolution() is
not integer feasible.

Best,
Stefan

--
Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics