[Cbc] Wrong result from cbc (stable/1.2)

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 19 11:16:52 EDT 2007

Kim,

Seems OK on trunk but when I ran on stable it went into a loop (well close
enough) in CglFlowCover.  The patch to fix CglFlowCover was already in
trunk so I moved it across to stable.  When I ran again I got correct
solution.

Can you update your stable copy and see if bug has disappeared.

John

"Kim Hansen" <kimhanse at gmail.com>
Sent by: cbc-bounces at list.coin-or.org
07/19/2007 10:11 AM

Cbc <cbc at list.coin-or.org>
cc

Subject
[Cbc] Wrong result from cbc (stable/1.2)

Hi,

I have a problem where cbc gives 2 different wrong results, cplex and
glpsol gets the result 2.129e+06, cbc from stable/1.2 gets 3.0888e+08 and
2.71818e+08.

I have created a ticket with the error (#25) and problem can be downloaded
from:
   http://ange.dk/public/cbc-ticket-25.mps.bz2

Is there a way that I could reformulate my problem in order to avoid
this error ?

Regards,
--
Kim Hansen