[Cbc] Non integer result in an ILP

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 6 04:58:45 EST 2007

Rafael,

Yes I can repeat the error.

If I switch off preprocessing then the error goes away.  If I replace the
LI portion of Bounds with UI 1.0e5 then I get "a" correct solution with
same objective value and two variables ("or" and "bois") at 1.0e5.  The
same is true with 1.0e6 through 1.0e9.  With UI 1.0e10 I start getting odd
behavior.  I presume because that is because it is above INT_MAX.

I presume error is in pre or post processing (most likely postprocessing as
variables are really redundant).  I will get back to you when fixed.

John Forrest