[BuildTools] Problems building with trunk and the MSVC++ compiler

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed Dec 20 23:40:21 EST 2006

Hi Ted,

Sorry, I want to take that back - I wasn't reading the message in the
context.  It is great that you are helping us to debug the DEVELOPMENT
version of BuildTools ;-)  So, the mailing list was IMHO the best place to
send your observation to.

I'm currently running the Ipopt configuration with the trunk version of
BuildTools.  On my machine, Cygwin is just SOOOOO slow, I believe because
of some security settings (virus checker?)...  That's why I hate to look
at the Cygwin configuration ;)

Later more,

Andreas