[Bonmin] Can Bonmin 1.8.4 be compiled with Ipopt 3.12.7 instead of 3.12.4?

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Fri Mar 24 10:06:36 EDT 2017

Hi Georgey,

Are you asking whether it is possible in theory or whether we can make a
release of Bonmin that depends on the latest Ipopt? The answer to both is
"yes". You can certainly use any release in the 3.12 series of ipopt with
any release in the 1.8 series of Bonmin. Some time "soon", I will be making
a new release of Bonmin that will depend on the latest release of Ipopt,
but I have to first make new releases of all Bonmin dependencies, so this
will take some time.

Cheers,

Ted

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 6:47 AM, Georgey John <georgeyjohn1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The current version of Bonmin(1.8.4) uses Ipopt 3.12.4. Is it possible to
> compile Bonmin with Ipopt 3.12.7?
>
> Regards,
> Georgey John

Dr. Ted Ralphs
Visiting Researcher, Zuse Institute Berlin
Professor, Lehigh University
(610) 628-1280
ted 'at' lehigh 'dot' edu
coral.ie.lehigh.edu/~ted