[Bonmin] Bonmin C API

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Sun Jul 26 12:39:14 EDT 2015

Hi,

sorry for not getting back earlier. I agree that it would be nice to
have this in the Bonmin project and I recently heard of people who would
be interested in using this, too.

I got your code running on my system and if you agree, then I would like
to add your code to the Bonmin source.
As this is a somewhat larger contribution (more than a bugfix), COIN-OR
requires that you fill out a Contributor's Statement of Respect for
Ownership (CSRO), which basically says that you are entitles to make
this code available as open-source.
Please see http://www.coin-or.org/contributions.html
If you could fill this out and add me to the CC when sending it to the
COIN-OR secretary, then we should be ready to go forward.

Thanks for writing this interface and sorry again for the long silence,
Stefan