[Bonmin] Using ADOL-C in BONMIN-IPOPT CppExample Code

Aman Shah shah.aman1992 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 00:02:24 EDT 2014

Hi,

     I encountered segmentation fault (core dumped) when I had tried to
modify the existing CppExample in the examples to incorporate the automatic
differentiation codes (ADOL-C) for calculating my Jacobian and Hessian
matrices. The codes are attached herewith. No compilation error is
observed, but on execution, the core dumps outright.

    Please see the codes and comment on it. I’m not much experienced in C++
programming. I hope you can help.

Thanks & Regards,

Aman