[Bonmin] How to enable variable fixing in BONMIN

周恺 kzhou.zju at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 07:00:35 EDT 2012

Hello,
    I want to output the variable fixing status while bonmin is runing but
I can't set bonmin to work properly as I intended.
    It seems to me that CbcNode::analyze should be called to count the
number of fixed variables. And in CbcNode::analyze object should be
downcast into CbcSimpleIntegerDynamicPseudoCost, otherwise analyze will not
work properly. Then I found in CbcModel::branchandbound function
convertToDynamic has been called but as I am running my problem in default
options using B-QG algorithm the convertion did not succeed.
   So is there some more options I need to change? OR how could I enable
variable fixing in B-QG?
   Thx for answering!

                                                   Kai Zhou