[Bonmin] Python wrappers for BONMIN?

Herb Schilling hschilling at nasa.gov
Fri Mar 30 09:02:13 EDT 2012

On Mar 29, 2012, at 10:20 PM, Stefan Vigerske wrote:

> Hi,
>
> there exists at least one Python interface for Ipopt (included in the
> Ipopt repo). I guess it should not be difficult to adapt it for Bonmin.

Hi Stefan,

 Thanks! We actually already use the wrapper for Ipopt ( I even contributed some bug fixes for it ). I will definitely look into adapting it but it wrapped the C interface for Ipopt and as far as I can tell there is no C interface for Bonmin. So we need to do a C++ wrapper. Correct me if I am wrong!