[Bonmin] Python wrappers for BONMIN?

Pierre Bonami pierre.bonami at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:08:47 EDT 2012

Dear Herb,
Sorry for my also long delay.
This is all great news. I have to learn python now!

To answer your question, is difficult. I should know many but I can not
really think of simple MINLPs that could be used in the unitTest (except
the one that is used by bonmin unitTest).
I think that one thing is to try the same problem with many different
options.
Sorry, maybe I can find a better answer with more time...
Best,
Pierre