[Bonmin] Stop if good enough?

Pierre Bonami pierre.bonami at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 11:39:16 EST 2012

Hi,
I am not sure if this what you want but you could set a cutoff value to
0.01 (that way Bonmin only looks for solutions better than 0.01 as I
understand you don't care about the others) and then stop at the first
solution found.

To do that you would need to set the options:

bonmin.cutoff 0.01
bonmin.solution_limit 1

in a bonmin.opt file.
Hope this helps.