[Bonmin] help to compile bonmin with cplex 12.3

Wendel Alexandre Xavier de Melo wendelalexandre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 02:13:23 EST 2012

I am sorry for the early message...

Hi experts

I need a help. I would like to use Bonmin under cplex MILP solver.

First, I have already installed cplex on my machine, (cplex academic studio
12.3) in the path:

opt/ibm/ILOG/CPLEX_Studio_
Academic123/

It works well.

Now, I am trying run the configure script like below:

./configure
--with-cplex-incdir=/opt/ibm/ILOG/CPLEX_Studio_Academic123/cplex/include/ilcplex/
--with-cplex-lib="/opt/ibm/ILOG/CPLEX_Studio_Academic123/cplex/lib/x86-64_sles10_4.1/static_pic/libcplex.a
-lpthread"

But I have got the following error:

checking if user provides library for Cplex... yes
checking whether symbol CPXgetstat is available with CPX... no
configure: error: Cannot find symbol(s) CPXgetstat with CPX
configure: error: /bin/bash './configure' failed for Osi

For some reason, it does not recognize the file libcplex.a in a right way.
I think the path is right and that file really is in this place.

Someone could help me?

Best regards

--
Wendel Alexandre Melo