[Bonmin] Timer stuck in BB

Giacomo Nannicini giacomo.n at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 16:11:35 EDT 2010

Hi,
I posted this in Couenne's mailing list already - just wondering if
it's an issue with Bonmin or with Cbc (it could be Cbc).
Sometimes, when I am doing Branch-and-Bound (with Couenne, but this
should not be relevant in this case), I notice that the timer gets
stuck. So what happens is that Branch-and-Bound ignores the time
limit, because the timer does not advance and keeps reporting always
the same value. Is there a way to prevent this? Who manages the timer
- i.e., does it depend on Bonmin or Cbc?

Thanks in advance

Giacomo