[Bonmin] Variable type

Jefferson Bertolai jbertolai at gmail.com
Sat May 30 19:30:56 EDT 2009

Dear mailing list,

I'm getting familiar with BonMin routines. Sorry if my doubt is a trivial
one.

I am trying to understand Bonmin's examples in c++. I want to understand
"get_variable_type".

What does "variables type" exactly means? Suppose x[0] is a linear variable.
This means that it appears linearly in objective function and in every
coinstraints, or that it appears only in linear relations (constraints or
objective function)? The available example doesn't provide the answer
because the linear variables appear only in the linear objective and in the
linear constraints.

Thank you in advance. Best regards
Jefferson Pereira