[Bonmin] Hessian by finite differences

Edson Cordeiro do Valle edsoncv at enq.ufrgs.br
Mon Mar 2 06:12:12 EST 2009

         Hello
I'm writing to make a small contribution to the project.
Recently I made a small and simple code to evaluate the Hessian by
finite differences. I did that code since I needed bonmin to solve
integer problems and at that time, this feature was not available. I
would like to know if you have interest in incorporating this code into
Ipopt (around 30-40 lines). I think it is a good opportunity for people
who wants to use bonmin and other codes. Although it is not very
efficient it's working well.
               Regards

--
                                                  Edson C. do Valle