[Bonmin] Pb with bonmin-1.0.3

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Jun 8 11:12:32 EDT 2009

Hi,

looks like the Cgl minor version that Bonmin uses has changed. That is,
Bonmin 1.0.2 used a release of Cgl 0.53, while Bonmin 1.0.3 uses a
release of Cgl 0.54. Probably the same for Cbc.
Thus, the API changed and you need to recompile also your application
that uses Bonmin.

Sorry, that should not have happened, but it did,
Stefan

ycollet at freesurf.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I used to compiled my Scilab interface to bonmin with Bonmin-1.0.2 without
> problems.
> Now, with Bonmin-1.0.3 I've got the following problem during link:
>
> /opt/stow/Bonmin-1.0.3/lib//libbonmin.so: undefined reference to
> `CglLandP::CglLandP(CglLandP::Parameters const&, LAP::Validator const&)'
> /opt/stow/Bonmin-1.0.3/lib//libbonmin.so: undefined reference to
> `LAP::Validator::Validator(double, double, double, bool, double)'
> /opt/stow/Bonmin-1.0.3/lib//libbonmin.so: undefined reference to
> `CbcStrategyDefault::CbcStrategyDefault(int, int, int, int)'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> I don't understand what happens ...
>
> YC

Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics
http://www.math.hu-berlin.de/~stefan