[Bonmin] Create a .nl file without using AMPL

Pierre Bonami pierre.bonami at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 12:30:56 EDT 2009

Dear Ranga,
To the best of my knowledge, AMPL is the only tool available to
write .nl files.
If you have GAMS you can also use Bonmin in it. Otherwise I don't know
of any free modeling language supporting non-linear functions and
automatic differentiation, so the only two alternatives are NEOS
optimization services or coding the problem and C++.
Best,
Pierre