[Bonmin] can't redirect certain message via jounalist

ycollet at freesurf.fr ycollet at freesurf.fr
Thu Apr 30 04:19:06 EDT 2009

The last solution didn't solve the problem.
The Cbc message is still not redirected to the scilab console.
I have done the following steps:

I have moved all my preceding code after
bonmin->initialize(GetRawPtr(myminlp)) because before nonlinearSolver()
returns a null pointer.

  //Now initialize from myminlp
  bonmin->initialize(GetRawPtr(myminlp));

  bonmin->options()->GetIntegerValue("bb_log_level",tmp_int,"bonmin");
  printer = new DerivedHandler();
  printer->setLogLevel(tmp_int);
  bonmin->nonlinearSolver()->passInMessageHandler(printer);
  bonmin->continuousSolver()->passInMessageHandler(printer);

YC