[Bonmin] can't redirect certain message via jounalist

ycollet at freesurf.fr ycollet at freesurf.fr
Thu Apr 23 05:47:08 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am (still) using bonmin as a C++ class.
I have wrote a class send to journalist so as to redirect bonmin messages
to scilab (http://www.scilab.org) console. Here is the piece of code:

SmartPtr<Journal> console = new ScilabJournal((EJournalLevel)tmp_int);
bonmin->journalist()->AddJournal(console);

Mostly all the messages are redirected to the scilab console, but some of
them are still printed in the bash console. For example:

NLP0010I Ipopt return (for resolveForRobustness): status -3, iter count
100, time 4.827
NLP0014I     r1       FAILED      13.65069579887568       100      4.827
Cbc0006I The LP relaxation is infeasible or too expensive

These informations are still very useful. For this problem, this message
says that the relaxed problem is not feasible so ... it is not useful to
apply bonmin on this.

My question is: how can I redirect the messages of the Bonmin embedded CBC
class to the scilab console ?

YC