[Bonmin] BonCouenne as C++ library

Pietro Belotti belotti at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat May 24 14:03:35 EDT 2008

Dear François,

BonCouenne is now at an experimental stage, and the AMPL stub interface is the only way to access a problem; at the moment, there is no API to allow for such (nonconvex) myTMINLP class. For now, I guess a more suitable approach for you is to try the non-convex heuristics available in Bonmin.

Best regards,
Pietro Belotti