[Bonmin] intermediate_callback

Pierre Bonami pierre.bonami at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 04:23:05 EST 2008

No I don't have any other suggestion I was just wondering when this
should be called.
I can create a
virtual TMINLP::user_terminate_callback() (no arguments)
which would be called by TMINLP2TNLP::intermediate_callback()
then if this returns false it would stop the whole algorithm (which I am
not sure how to do yet).
Then TMINLP could be overloaded by user/
Would that be what you want?

Pierre