[Bonmin] FW: Bonmin options: "random_point_type" and "warm_start"

Pratim Vakish pratim_usc at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 10:13:27 EDT 2008

Hello,

Could you give me some information about the following two options that can be used within Bonmin:

1) warm_start: Could you give some information about the method that is used when I set the warm-start option to "optimum"?
Similar question when the warm-start option is set to "interior_point"?

2) random_point_type: what does it do?
Could I use this option efficiently if I know a feasible solution of good quality and I define it as the initial point/solution?

Thanks,

Pratim