[Bonmin] filterSQP

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed Aug 20 10:02:51 EDT 2008

Hi Gulay,

The options you can set from AMPL directly (using the "options
bonmin_options" keyword), are only a subset of the options that Bonmin
understands - you can always set all available options with the bonmin
options file.

You can see the list of options that bonmin understands directly from AMPL
by typing

bonmin -=

or look into the source file

Bonmin/src/Interfaces/Ampl/BonAmplTMINLP.cpp, particularly the

AmplTMINLP::fillAmplOptionList(AmplOptionsList* amplOptList)

method.

Hope this helps,

Andreas