[Bonmin] Example bonmin application in C

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Tue Oct 23 19:06:40 EDT 2007

Hi Luwi,

There is no C or Fortran interface for Bonmin at this point.  However,
there is a C and Fortran interface for Ipopt, and the way in which a code
optimization problem is given to Bonmin is similar to how it is given to
Ipopt.  You might be able to change the Ipopt interface and make it work
for Bonmin.  (If you succeed, we would of course be very happy if you
could contribute your modification to the Bonmin project! :) )

The Ipopt code that you would need to look at is in

Ipopt/src/Interfaces

specificlly the files

IpStdCInterface.*
IpStdFInterface.c