[Bonmin] Re: [Coin-ipopt] Cygwin compilation error (not the make related problem)

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Fri Sep 1 11:48:18 EDT 2006

Hi Rodrigo,

I saw this error occuring before when I was cross compiling - in that case
the int* test fails.  However, I doubt that you are cross compiling.

It could be that something doesn't work properly with your compilers.  To
see details of the failure, please open the file Ipopt/config.log, and
look for the section

## ---------------- ##
## Cache variables. ##

at the end for the file.  Immediately before that you will find the error
that occured when configure was trying to link or run the configuration
test executable.

(This is in general the right place to look at when things fail)

If that doens't help you, please submit a ticket at the Ipopt Trac system
and attach the Ipopt/config.log file there.

Regards,

Andreas