[Bonmin] Last solution not being saved

Pierre Bonami pierre.bonami at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 11:05:08 EST 2006

Dear Rodrigo,
Being able to give an indication of why an MINLP is infeasible would be very
nice, but unfortunately I think it is a pretty difficult problem, and I
don't see anything automatic which can be put in Bonmin without a
substantial amount of work.

If you have a model which is infeasible and you think should not be, I think
that a good way to start is to add artificial variables for the constraints
and try to minimize constraint violation. You can then see which of the
constraints seems to give the most difficulties.

Cheers,
Pierre