[ADOL-C] sparse_jac with external function

Schneider Emmanuel (LFR) Emmanuel.Schneider at LIEBHERR.com
Thu Jun 22 08:27:33 EDT 2017

Hello,

I meet some problem with the sparse_jac function when I use an external function.
I have implemented the 5 callback functions zos_forward, fos_forward, fov_forward, fos_reverse and fov_reverse, after what I call the external
function in a trace.
All is ok when I call the function jacobian on this trace but with sparse_jac I get this message

ADOL-C fatal error in indopro_forward_s (./uni5_for.c) : no such operation 59
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'FatalError'
  what():  errorcode=-1 function=indopro_forward_safe file=./uni5_for.c line=5288 what=
Abandon (core dumped)

Note : I use adol-c release 2.5.2

Meilleures Salutations / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Emmanuel SCHNEIDER
BE système d'entrainement

Liebherr-France SAS
2, avenue Joseph Rey - B.P. 90287
FR - 68005 Colmar

Phone :

+33 3 89 21 39 31

Email :

emmanuel.schneider at liebherr.com<mailto:emmanuel.schneider at liebherr.com>

Internet :

www.liebherr.com<http://www.liebherr.com/>

b2bemail4liebherr

[https://dataexchange.liebherr.com/sites/LFR/images1/SIG_LHOT2017.jpg]<https://www.liebherr.com/fr/fra/actualit%C3%A9s/news-communiqu%C3%A9s-de-presse/detail/liebherr-on-tour-2017-compact-d%C3%A9couvrir-et-adopter-les-machines-de-terrassement-liebherr.html>