[ADOL-C] New ADOL-C release version 2.6.0
kshitij at math.upb.de
Mon Jan 4 03:41:12 EST 2016
I wish you a happy and successful new year 2016.
As some of you may have noticed, just before the holiday season in
December 2015 we released the latest version 2.6.0 of ADOL-C. Here are a
few highlight changes since version 2.5.2:
* Drivers for Lie-Derivatives (by Mirko Franke).
* New extended interface for external functions, which may be used to
interface to source transformation tools. Previous interface remains
* Driver to compute the abs-normal form of piecewise smooth functions.
* Mechanism to compute sparsity pattern of abs-normal form.
* Interface to define passive parameters that can be changed before each
trace interpretation. Major use case is Lagrange Multipliers.
* Interface to AdjoinableMPI improved and debugged.
* ADOL-C now uses boost (>= 1.54) for increased execution speed if
detected during build.
* ADOL-C and all applications must be compiled using a C++11 compiler.
* Many, many odd and sundry bugfixes.
Dr. Kshitij Kulshreshtha
Institut für Mathematik,
Warburger Straße 100,
More information about the ADOL-C