[ADOL-C] Change parameters of a function without retaping

Leitz, Thomas thomas.leitz at fau.de
Fri May 15 05:33:36 EDT 2015

Hello Kshitij,

thank you for your elaborate answer. I already suspected, that computational time savings would be minimal for most applications, so it is good to hear, that it actually is. With regard to the hessian: Apart from the gradient I also need part of the full hessian d^2 f / (dq_i,dq_j), where q=[x,y], more specifically d^2 f / (dx_i, dy_j).

Thomas

--
Thomas Leitz
Chair of Applied Dynamics